Saturday 12 November 2011

#82 Lake of the Woods studio: ICE IS COMING










The ice is coming and it's almost time to close up and go.

We arrived here at the Canada cabin studio four weeks ago . As I assess the adventures, observations and work that transpired, I realize more than ever;
I shape my life as I go. . . creating, studying, traveling to enrich my experience and knowledge.  I want new ideas, challenges, revelations and associations.

There's so much I don't understand and I'm looking for meaning.  There's so little time.





An artist is not paid for his labour but for his vision.
                                                                                    James McNeill Whistler



Go to the BLOG INDEX on the right for more information.

Blog, text, photos, drawings, and sculpture . . . © Sandy Scott and Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment