Saturday 26 November 2011

#92 In the studio: Wildlife reference con't . . .



My inspiration comes from nature and I rely on the creative impulses I experience on my own property where mule deer, bald eagles and many other birds and animals are routinely seen.

The beautiful Wind River Mountain Range, west of my studio, abounds with wildlife and is a constant reminder of the seasonal cycles.




Bald Eagle
5 1/2 x 7 1/2
Original etching by Sandy Scott




The Wind River Mountain Range looking west from the studio


I go to nature to be soothed
and healed and to have my 
senses put in tune once more.
                - John Burroughs






Go to the BLOG INDEX on the right for more information.

Blog, text, photos, drawings, and sculpture . . . © Sandy Scott and Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment