Tuesday 30 October 2012

#335 In the field: Travel in October


October has been a whirlwind month of travel, work, pleasure and activity:  The month began at the Brookgreen Gardens, brookgreen.org, trustees meeting in Murrell’s Inlet, South Carolina; later, an art show in Little Rock, where I revisited the Clinton Library “Presidential Eagle”, “River Market Pig” and received a wonderful commission to install a pelican monument in the wetlands project adjoining the Clinton Library.

Then, a fly in moose hunt north of Kenora, Ontario where I got the coming year’s venison for the freezer; and finally, I returned to my beloved cabin/studio on Lake of the Woods, Ontario Canada, where I will work and remain until the lake freezes and forces me to leave the island sanctuary.


Below: Top; Presidential Eagle, Clinton Library; Bottom; Eat More Beef






No comments:

Post a Comment